Men’s Aid Ireland formerly known as Amen, is the only dedicated national service supporting men and their families experiencing Domestic Violence in Ireland. Their professional and qualified support team have years of experience in supporting men and families experiencing domestic abuse.
At least 1 in 7 men in Ireland will experience domestic abuse during their lifetime. This includes coercive control which is emotional, psychological and financial abuse.
Their experienced and qualified team offer:
- Information on Safety Orders, Protection Orders and Barring Orders
- One to one practical support – Explaining Court Paperwork, Safety Planning, Care plans
- Counselling by phone
- Counselling in person
- Court Accompaniment in Dolphin House & Dundalk (Family courts)
- Outreach Clinics in Monaghan, Cavan, Louth and Meath
- Training Academy : Qualified training on domestic abuse & coercive control
Address: St Anne's Resource Centre, Railway St, Navan, Co. Meath, C15 W0YX