- Fix & Res
- County Board
- Executive Committee
- Finance Committee
- Competitions Controls Committee
- Hearings Committee
- Referees Administration Committee
- Coaching And Games Committee
- County Cultural Committee
- Planning, Physical Development And Safety Committee
- Communications Group
- Health and Wellbeing Committee
- County Teams Management and Panels Sub Committee
- County Youth Committee
- Referee Section
- Publications & Forms
- Coaching & Games
- County Draw
- Season Pass
- Child Welfare & Protection
- Club Finder
- Laois Gaels Supporters Club
- Laois GAA TV Live
- Online Store
Why Go Games?
The support the participation and development of the Under-11 player, the following principles underpin Go Games:
- All participants play in the full game.
- Participant needs are catered for, where possible, on the basis of two year age cohorts i.e. U.7, U.9 & U.11 in a manner consistent with the ethos of Go Games.
- Activities are structured in a manner which optimises the level of fun, friendship, fair play and achievement derived by participants.
- Participants train and play in a safe, supportive and stimulating environment where they are encouraged to risk error, to learn and to derive maximum enjoyment from their involvement.
- Players master the basic skills of Hurling and Gaelic Football and experience the sense of accomplishment, which derives from acquiring playing proficiency on the left and right hand side of the body.
- Everybody involved in Go Games, whether as players, parents/guardians, spectators, mentors, teachers, officials etc., should adhere to the key underpinning principles and give expression to the GAA ‘Give Respect, Get Respect’ initiative.
Our season runs from March to October and is open to all clubs. Events are organised at U7 and U9 Level in Blitz format catering for 2-4 Clubs per venue. At U11 events are organised with 2 Clubs coming together to play. We organise MW Hire O’Moore Park experience nights of U9’s and a selection of Blitz Days in the LOETB Centre of Excellence for all age groups .
For full GAA Go Games Learning Resource click below.