- Fix & Res
- County Board
- Executive Committee
- Finance Committee
- Competitions Controls Committee
- Hearings Committee
- Referees Administration Committee
- Coaching And Games Committee
- County Cultural Committee
- Planning, Physical Development And Safety Committee
- Communications Group
- Health and Wellbeing Committee
- County Teams Management and Panels Sub Committee
- County Youth Committee
- Referee Section
- Publications & Forms
- Coaching & Games
- County Draw
- Season Pass
- Child Welfare & Protection
- Club Finder
- Laois Gaels Supporters Club
- Laois GAA TV Live
- Online Store
Extern – Problem Gambling have a mission to provide a dedicated, independent suite of supports, resources and referral pathways for problem gamblers and their families. They also advocate on behalf of those suffering the consequences of problem gambling and highlight gambling related issues in the media.
Extern Problem Gambling was formerly known as Problem Gambling Ireland.
They provide text/phone/email support, online counselling and harm-prevention workshops (Mon-Fri, 9-5)). They are not funded by the gambling industry.
According to the latest report into gambling in Ireland, there are estimated to be between 28,000 and 40,000 people who suffer from a gambling disorder.
Extern Problem Gambling is part of the Extern Group. Extern is a registered charity in the Republic of Ireland
Address: Viewmount House, Viewmount Park, Dunmore Road, Waterford City