- Fix & Res
- County Board
- Executive Committee
- Finance Committee
- Competitions Controls Committee
- Hearings Committee
- Referees Administration Committee
- Coaching And Games Committee
- County Cultural Committee
- Planning, Physical Development And Safety Committee
- Communications Group
- Health and Wellbeing Committee
- County Teams Management and Panels Sub Committee
- County Youth Committee
- Referee Section
- Publications & Forms
- Coaching & Games
- County Draw
- Season Pass
- Child Welfare & Protection
- Club Finder
- Laois Gaels Supporters Club
- Laois GAA TV Live
- Online Store
Jigsaw is an early intervention, primary care service for young people’s mental health.
Jigsaw services is for those:
- Aged between 12 and 25 and need mental health support
- A parent / guardian / concerned adult looking for mental health support or advice for a young person
- A health professional looking for mental health support or advice for a young person.
You can contact your local Jigsaw by dropping them an email, or giving them a call.
At the moment, Jigsaw services are offering face-to-face support, as well as sessions by video link and phone. Read about how to make the most of these types of supports.
If you or someone you are concerned about are in need of urgent support, please contact your GP or go to the Accident and Emergency department of the nearest hospital.
Address: Jigsaw Offaly, Cormac St, Tullamore, Co. Offaly, R35 XH74