As part of European week of Sport, the 23rd of September 2020 is National Inclusive fitness Day and we would encourage all our Laois clubs to take part. All clubs are encouraged to run an open day that delivers an inclusive sport activity and that welcomes everyone in the community.
6 steps to becoming A GAA inclusive Club
- Your club must register online by September 9th(Go to: www.gaa.ie/nationalinclusionday to register, once registered you will receive club resources for the event)
- Sign up to CARA Sport Inclusion Disability Charter
- Share the GAA inclusive club resources in your club
- Hold an inclusive fitness activity at your GAA Club on September 23rd
- Share a video or pictures of your activity on social using #GAABelong
- Receive an Inclusive GAA Club certificate to proudly display in your club.
Register Now : www.gaa.ie/nationalinclusionday
For further information please contact Geraldine McTavish our National Diversity & Inclusion Officer: email@example.com